Sunday, April 24, 2005

shed my skin - dj naro f/ lusy rahmawati

I'm running through the fields Laughing dreaming I'm driving through the mountains Breathing a new life I don't mind what people say No, I won't look back to another day Gonna shed my skin and walk away I'm floating through the river Twisting and turning I'm Running through the suns Searching a new life..
this heineken-THIRST thing is very very spectacular! gila gokil sob! modal nekad abis cabut bareng sama party-mate gw nebeng tetangga, and it was a really kewl moment! alotta storee here actually to share, but i dont really know what exactly happened that time.. huahahaa.. nothings to regret at all! puas abis sama acaranya.. the best way to get all of the 'damned-things' out from my mind! there's no pit-stop, ngebut terusss!! saking ngebutnya, nabrak nih! hueheuhauheuha.. tapi kaya yang udah gw bilang, there's nothing to regret! hell yeah!!
yeah ini juga gak bikin gw regret! SHED MY LIPS! huahahahahahahaha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home