Sunday, April 24, 2005

malaikat - the milo

'bikinin after midnite dong cil..' 'sikat cil? gw ada nih!' 'cd buat lo nih,,' 'kaleuumm..' 'eh kon***!!!' 'film perang ada gak cil?'
one thing i should regret lately is when i cannot come to a friend's farewell.. he's not just a friend anyway.. for me, he's my brother, my master (hahaha..), my trainer, my music-infulencer, and many more lahh.. the more i feel regret about it when those sentences above comes into my mind, damn! at least for the next 3 months i won't hear that again! so why don't i came that noon? but one thing surely that i've missed from him already is when this sentences come out right through from his mouth:
'apaan nih? nge-bala? berantakkan gini?! dasar jorok! kasurnya lipat lagi!! kertas siapa nih di ruang siaran? baleg lah! pasti decil!!'
shit damn! gw lagi gw lagi yang kena! dan kenapa setiap gw ngebala selalu ada orang ini? damn you!!! and damn me! yes damn me! one thing if u read this my bro'.. sorry wkt itu gw ga ada di oz, tepar sob! baek2 di bali! smoga di bali ada yang lebih jorok dari pada gw jadi lo bisa marah2 juga! hahahaha.. sukses ya Mir!! c ya at the next party!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home